Support @ Metago
posted this on October 8, 2011, 13:16
In order to move files in ASTRO File Manager, follow these directions (ASTRO version 2.5 and below):
TO MOVE A SINGLE FILE:
- long click on the file name, select Move. - navigate to the new directory and click Paste.
TO MOVE MULTIPLE FILES:
- long click on the file name
- Choose all the files (or folders) that you want to move
- Select Move from the pull down menu
- Navigate to where you want to move your files then press Paste
Tried this with the new version (4.0-408) on my Nexus S with Jelly Bean 4.1.1:
Nothing happens. Same with "copy" :-(
Now looking for another file explorer to get the file moved.
We apologize. When we fixed a bug last night, it did something with the Paste function. We have fixed both of the issues and a new version will be out within hours. Again, I am sorry for this problem.
I moved folders in Android. If connected to PC - changes are not shown. How to fix this?
When trying to move multiple files all files in the directory are selected
Since many weeks ago astro file manager gives me the same error (cannot write). It's the best app and I don't want to change it into something else. How can I transfer my files?
"Could not write file" when moving pictures since updating to Kit Kat.
Support Software by Zendesk